Homeowners Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Homeowners Insurance Customer Service Options
You can access policy and claim forms from our website anytime. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Homeowners Insurance Information
Because everyone's needs are not the same, contact us to help assess your needs and find the insurance policy that is right for you.
What is Homeowner's insurance?
Homeowner's insurance provides financial protection against disasters. Homeowner's insurance is a package policy. This means that it covers both damage to your property and your liability or legal responsibility for injuries and property damage you or members of your family cause to other people. This can include damage caused by household pets.
Damage caused by most disasters is covered but there are exceptions. The most significant are losses caused by floods, earthquakes and poor maintenance. Coverage for losses cause by flood and earthquake are available separately. Maintenance-related problems are the homeowner's responsibility.
Why do you need homeowner's insurance?
It is really all about protecting yourself financially if something unexpected happens to your home or possessions. That's important because chances are your home is your largest investment. A homeowner's policy can help protect you in the following ways.
- If your home was destroyed by fire or damaged by a natural disaster, you would have money to repair or replace it.
- If a guest in your home is injured, liability protection and medical coverage helps pay expenses.
- If you are a victim of theft and vandalism, you can be reimbursed your loss.
Also, if you have a mortgage on your home, your lender will require insurance.
It is important to know that homeowner's insurance is meant to cover unexpected damage, not routine maintenance. Please talk with us about what is covered and be sure to read your policy so you know what's included and what is not.
Things to consider and questions to ask us
- How much will it cost to rebuild my house and replace my belongings if they are damaged or destroyed? (Ask us to talk you through your home's features and the things you own so you can make an informed decision about coverage.)
- Does the insurance company have a good reputation for customer service? Is it known for paying claims fairly and promptly?
- Are there discounts are available? (Ask about multiple policy, security system and fire sprinkler discounts.)
- What's the process for filing and settling a claim? (Ask who to call and what happens after you file a claim.)